Our SMS API platforms have been built with developers in mind. Advanced APIs and callable services give you the freedom to get creative with how you use SMS.
Please note the following basic requirements and specifications:
- All submissions are made using simple query parameters.
- Send and receive text messages globally – view our SMS coverage table.
- Reliable, proven high-volume platform, running on redundant, high availability hardware.
- Receive reply messages from phones (two-way SMS), without needing dedicated numbers or any extra effort on your part.
- View detailed reports of all messages sent. Messages sent or received via APIs appear with the rest of your message history.
- Mobile Originating (MO) reply messages and delivery reports (status reports) are pushed to a URL of your choice.
- Language-neutral: being HTTP-based, integration is possible from almost any language (PHP, C#, Java, Perl, etc.)
- Unicode SMS support (70 characters in length).
- Concatenated message support (messages longer than 160 characters).
- Support for binary messages (WAP Push, vCards, etc.)
EAPI CODE SAMPLES.
- Java (or version for sending Unicode messages)
- VB.NET (or version for sending Unicode messages)